Full kit for sale!!

Feel free to talk everything new member related here - newbies, this is your space!
rachell37

Full kit for sale!!

Post by rachell37 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I've been given the OK to double post - this is also in the classifieds section.

I've had to quit skating for health reasons, so I'm selling off all my gear. This is all in near perfect condition because I only managed to use it at one practice (so it just has a bit of scuffing). I have the following available:

*Size 5 Riedell R3 Jam Quad Skates
*Anarchy Knee Pads: Medium
*Anarchy Elbow Pads: Medium
*SFR Dual splint Wrist Guards: Medium
*Mouth guard in case - unused
*reversible red and green vegan toe guards made by KaSlam - one says "Tits", the other says "Over" (included with skates)
*Someone in the other thread asked about the helmet, but that will be available if she doesn't take it - Triple 8 black/red fade small/medium

I live near Meadowbank so can drop things off at practices there. I'm also happy for people to swing by mine to pick it up - I live off Leith Walk.

I'm moving before the end of January, so I'd like to shift this as quickly as possible. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

Yin & Bang

Re: Full kit for sale!!

Post by Yin & Bang » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Would I be able to buy just the toe guards please?

Yin & Bang xx
Steven Tawking: "Bang- and the sin bin's gone!"

New Skaters Committee

rachell37

Post by rachell37 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Yin & Bang wrote:Would I be able to buy just the toe guards please?

Yin & Bang xx
I got the toe guards from KaSlam (who appears to have changed her name to Shootin Annie) for free so I could test the vegan ones. I'll take whatever she gets (or got, if she's no longer selling them) for them and give her the money. I'd also ask that you give her feedback on how well they hold up (if she's still making them).

rachell37

Post by rachell37 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi all,

I still have nearly everything to sell. I think the only thing I got rid of was the toe guards. It's all in the same condition as before (with perhaps a bit more cat hair on it). The skates have been in their box the whole time - worn twice, I think, pretty much not even broken in.

If you're interested in anything, send me a PM or ring/text me on 0773 481 8031.

I'm down at the bottom of Leith Walk now, but I'm happy to deliver if you can't come to me.

Thanks,
Rachel

rachell37

Post by rachell37 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi all,

I got rid of the elbow pads and wrist guards. I still have the helmet left.

I'm auctioning my skates on eBay here. It has less than a day left, and the reserve hasn't been met.