Nice student needs help

Wanna get hold of someone at ARRG or ask us a question? Do it here.
rockinrobyn

Nice student needs help

Post by rockinrobyn » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello my name is Robyn and I'm a bright eyed student with dreams of setting up a Roller Derby society at my university.
But before I do this I would like to film and interview teams to find out more about this sport from the women that take part in it. I want to understand what makes women compete
and what they ultimately get from the sport. I want to know, so I can show other women at my uni why they should get involved. I would like to help them understand what it takes.

I want to open the society so all types of women can get involved because at the moment we only have a women's football and cheerleading squad, I want to do something that gets people really excited and makes everyone feel like they are part of the action, even the spectators.
And hopefully in the new year your team can help me with this by letting me film one of your training sessions or letting me interview some of the ladies.

Crazylegs

Re: Nice student needs help

Post by Crazylegs » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:28 am

Hey Robin - can you drop an email to:

everyone@board.arrg.o.uk
and
everyone@pr.arrg.co.uk

and let us know a bit more about what you'd like to do? That way we can see how we can be of assistance!

xxxxx
Coach / WFTDA Director

[she/her]

Hymen Trouble

Re: Nice student needs help

Post by Hymen Trouble » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 am

what uni are you at Robin?
PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND SKATE