Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Upcoming bouts and events ARRG will be attending/hosting
User avatar
J.Gow
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by J.Gow » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Are you guys going down and back on the same day?
Communications Committee - Merch design - ARRG members shop

User avatar
Legs11
Posts: 17392
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by Legs11 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 pm

No we're coming back the next day so you'd need to sort a hotel/hostel for the Sat night

We're in the Premier Inn
xx
Coach / WFTDA Director

[she/her]

User avatar
LL Cool Gay
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by LL Cool Gay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 am

Oh really? I like how I didn't even check that before I said yes. Do you think i'd be back in time for training?
spokesey of New Skaters Committee

User avatar
J.Gow
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by J.Gow » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

Aww I don't think I can then :( I was gonna drive down and back on the same day but I think 8 hrs+ driving in one day might kill me!
Communications Committee - Merch design - ARRG members shop

User avatar
Legs11
Posts: 17392
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by Legs11 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:30 pm

aha prob not Connie - it is a 5 hour journey and the bus will be leaving at hotel check out time...

But we *could* do some plyo's and stuff on the bus home if you like.

Benny and I once did push ups at service station stops on the way to Leeds, it was very motivating for us and very entertaining for people stopping to buy Burger Kings.
Coach / WFTDA Director

[she/her]

User avatar
LL Cool Gay
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by LL Cool Gay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Aw I don't know now. I'm missing this Sunday cause I'm in Dublin seeing Glee and I have loads to work on for minimums...unless I took my skates and skated alongside the bus cause i'm like that fast...

I will ponder this tonight and get back to you tomorrow *sad face*
spokesey of New Skaters Committee

User avatar
Knock-Turnal
Posts: 1214
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:46 am
Location: Burntisland

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by Knock-Turnal » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Connie Lingus wrote:Aw I don't know now. I'm missing this Sunday cause I'm in Dublin seeing Glee and I have loads to work on for minimums...unless I took my skates and skated alongside the bus cause i'm like that fast...

I will ponder this tonight and get back to you tomorrow *sad face*

Connie just come, it will be fun! Of course practice is mega important ... although you could ask s&t what you're missing and then we can all devote the monday stockbridge praccy to that? :wcvampire:
It's the pain i'm into - the metal and ink are just mementos

User avatar
LL Cool Gay
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by LL Cool Gay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Knock-Turnal wrote:Connie just come, it will be fun! Of course practice is mega important ... although you could ask s&t what you're missing and then we can all devote the monday stockbridge praccy to that? :wcvampire:
I'm not sure, i've already missed 3 weeks cause of my ribtastic times. I will ponder!
spokesey of New Skaters Committee

User avatar
juicylucy666
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by juicylucy666 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm

haha yes I am announcing! although I will be travelling down together (hopefully with Streetdance playing on coach), but will probs get train back sat night due to moving next day.
POW POW POW POW

User avatar
LL Cool Gay
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: Spare Seats on the ARRG Fun bus!

Post by LL Cool Gay » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

juicylucy666 wrote:haha yes I am announcing! although I will be travelling down together (hopefully with Streetdance playing on coach), but will probs get train back sat night due to moving next day.
Is it wrong that I just went "Streetdance?! I'm in!"? :wcskull:
spokesey of New Skaters Committee

Post Reply