Space Quaddity Coach

Upcoming bouts and events ARRG will be attending/hosting
Knock-Turnal

Space Quaddity Coach

Post by Knock-Turnal » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi,

I just had a wee question about the Space Quaddity coach. A few people have mentioned an earlier take-off from Aberdeen might be an idea ... just if we're leaving at 10pm we're not going to get back til very late. I'm defo not the only one who feels like this so is there any leway in what time the bus gets back? otherwise i might just jump on a megabus as there's one that leaves about an hour after the bout finishes and gets back for like 8.45pm.

I was also wondering if the person driving the coach would consider a stop at the forth road bridge or inverkeithing park n ride; it would make a big difference to me and anyone else living in or near Fife. and the bus would have to pass that way anyway.

Thanks!

PS if all this is not a possibility, what's the details of the pick up in Edinburgh? I can't see anything about where this is

Sorry to be a nuisance! I just really want to go and am trying to make it as easy as poss since it's a long journey :wcsmile:
Last edited by Knock-Turnal on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's the pain i'm into - the metal and ink are just mementos

Lilo and Stitches

Re: Gore-onation Street Coach

Post by Lilo and Stitches » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:40 pm

you mean Space Quaddity....
Coach/Design

[she/her]

Knock-Turnal

Re: Gore-onation Street Coach

Post by Knock-Turnal » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm

YES!!!! that would be the one .....!!! thanks :wcconfused:

Legs11

Re: Space Quaddity Coach

Post by Legs11 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Knock we should be able to get details out tonight - Fee was looking into an earlier drop off (return) to Edinburgh so we don't get in too late, but also so the Belles can join Aberdeen for some after party drinks as is traditional. Usually it's polite to stay for a couple ;) ...

The final list of all who resevred places will also be posted then people can let us know whether you want it or not.

Obviously we can't please everyone and this ARRG funded set travel option is supposed to be the general majority option, but it's up to individuals whether they want to take us up on it... we'll try to bend as much as possible where we can with plans though.

Fee -can you ask the coach company about a drop off near the Forth Road Bridge (and any additional cost), depending on which route they are taking?
(no geographical sense!).
Coach / WFTDA Director

[she/her]

Knock-Turnal

Post by Knock-Turnal » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Ok thanks. I appreciate ARRG putting on a coach, it's really good and I hope my post didn't sound ungrateful!

Knock-Turnal

Post by Knock-Turnal » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 pm

WHERE IS THE EDINBURGH PICK UP????? :)

Legs11

Post by Legs11 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Knock it's Waterloo Place 8.30am.

Fee was ringing the coach company last night to ask questions that have arisen and to sort out the coming back times.

She'll post an update here as soon as the deal is done.

A full list of all allocated seats will also be posted here a-sap and those who are paying, please bring a crisp £10 to be handed to me as you get ticked off the list. Everyone who asked for a seat will get a seat. :gbanana:

Thanks for being patient everyone! It's been a hard one to get planned and it's the closest away bout we've had!! Lot's of last minute changes and last minute questions.
Coach / WFTDA Director

[she/her]

feeNOMinal

Post by feeNOMinal » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:38 pm

ok!!

Pick up time for Edinburgh is 8.30 am sharp. at Waterloo Place

the bus will also make 1 stop at the bus stop on the Forth Road Bridge.(fife side)Please be there for 8.45am, he reckons that he should pass there around 8.50 if we leave on time.

ALSO... coach will now be picking up at 8pm instead of 10. This gives the Belles and officials some time to have a couple of social drinks with gcrg and crew. Nice to be nice.

Bus will drop off in Waterloo place around 11 - 11.30pm. Please make your own arrangements for further travel after that.

:pow:
first aider, secretarial committee

Kirds-n-Slay

Post by Kirds-n-Slay » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:59 pm

And posting on here too to confirm that I'm still coming :gbanana:
Referee
Co-spokesperson Officials committee

LL Cool Gay

Post by LL Cool Gay » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Coming too! :pow: