FVRG Fundraiser

Upcoming bouts and events ARRG will be attending/hosting
ella-bellabang-bang

FVRG Fundraiser

Post by ella-bellabang-bang » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello all!!

So FVRG are having a fundraiser to help them get some money for halls space and merch.

they are holding a craft and bake sale that is aimed at being family friendly on the 20th of March at thornhill community centre (in Falkirk but not far from the grahamston train station) from 2pm till 5pm.

There will be hand made jewlellry from Cherry Trinkets and Funky Pixie and a silver smith is coming too, There will also be a 2 photographers selling prints, Local Band merchandise (shatterhand I think) Handmade cards, woolen stuff and my felty creatures!!

It would be great if some of arrg can come along (Bobbie will be there with a one week old baby so you would all get to hug the newest bang-bang)

I also have offered to sell raffle tickets for them to you so I will harass you on wednesday for £1 for a strip (teehee) and you can win a meal out, a game of lazer tag for 10 people, a massage, a manicure, a make over or a cut and style.

Anyhoo I hope some of you can make it through for this as I am sure they will love to meet more of you!!

xx
Team Scotland Head Coach

Tartan_Tearaway

Re: FVRG Fundraiser

Post by Tartan_Tearaway » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:38 pm

I have seen on FB you have been crafty! I'm hoping to come over to this. Will have been out partying for Alma's birthdya the night before so if anyone fancies driving me over, that would be lovely!
I love crafts! :gbanana:
Bout Management (stall coordinator) and First Aid Committee

I'm build for comfort, I aint built for speed

ella-bellabang-bang

Post by ella-bellabang-bang » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 pm

It is about a 10 minute walk from the train station if you still want to come through but none of you are fit to drive!

:gbanana:
Team Scotland Head Coach

Blazin Phoenix

Post by Blazin Phoenix » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Ella, i am off for this but ill have training. So i don't think i'll be able to make it. If i can after 1-3 practice then ill be happy to drive whoever wants to go with.
Blaze Xx