Anarchy in the UK!

Upcoming bouts and events ARRG will be attending/hosting
Knock-Turnal

Re: Anarchy in the UK!

Post by Knock-Turnal » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Ok so Collie, Depeche and I are booked in a 4 bed room at Premier Inn at the Excel Centre, where the tournament is. So no travel to bout or after party!! Booked a 4 bed as it was same price as a twin! £149.

So if one more person want to come in with us, it will only cost £37.50 each!!! It will cost £28 if you want to megabus it ...down with Tarty and I too. So works out very cheap for Anarchy extravaganza!!!

If you want in, let me know - you will just have to wire us the money for it now though as we've had to pay now :wcsmile:
It's the pain i'm into - the metal and ink are just mementos

Blazin Phoenix

Post by Blazin Phoenix » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I really want to go to this and hopefully i can, work permitting! Uh looks like ill be last minute planning if thats the case.
Blaze Xx

Depeche Maude

Post by Depeche Maude » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:34 am

Okay I am all booked now! I'm just waiting on my bank sending me a card reader and I can pay Knock.

I'm booked on the 23:15 Megabus back home (urrrrrgh), but am super excited about this.
Don't dream it - be it.

Depeche Maude

Post by Depeche Maude » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 am

Okay I have nowhere to stay now since my roomies found somewhere else. I really don't want to stay alone in London so if I can't share with anyone I have one space on the megabus and one all-weekend ticket to sell.

Please let me know if you know anywhere I can stay or want to buy my ticket/s!
Don't dream it - be it.