Snowball awards categories!

Upcoming bouts and events ARRG will be attending/hosting
Gory Gilmore

Snowball awards categories!

Post by Gory Gilmore » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Snowball nominations are upon us! :msnparty:

I've sent out the form but for the sake of being able to mull it over before making nominations, here's the full list of awards:

Derby Awards

The Flying Scotswoman Award (intermediate) (Speedy skater? Hits like a train? You decide!) (Please say why)

The Flying Scotswoman Award (advanced)

The Ginger Rogers Award for Fancy Footwork (intermediate)

The Ginger Rogers Award for Fancy Footwork (advanced)

Official of the Year

Bench Crew of the Year (Could be Bench Manager / Line Up Manager / Team Manager / 3rd Bench - who has been invaluable on the bench this year.)

'It'll be Alright on the Night' Award for Slick Games Management (Someone who has shown outstanding dedication to the running of our games)

MVP (Skate Skills)

MVP (Inters)

MVP (Advanced)

Newcomer of the Year

Outstanding Achievement in Skating

Heart of ARRG Awards

The Miss Jean Brodie Coaching Award (Includes coaches, wowls, leadARRGs etc) (Please give reason)

The Marie Curie Big Idea Award (Someone that came up with an idea that had considerable impact) (Please give reason)

The Boudicca Award for Leadership (This could be a spokesy / board member / leadARRGs etc) (Please give reason)

The Serena Williams Sport Award (Someone who has shown outstanding contribution to our sport) (Please give reason)

Florence Nightingale Award (For outstanding first aiding) (Please give reason)

The Central Perk Award for Being a Friend (Hasn't been your day, your week, your month, your year? - they'll be there for you. The Buddy award - Someone who buddies/helps/mentors/supports at pracco) (Please give reason)

Comms Queen, the Lois Lane Award for Noteworthy Communication (Someone who goes out of their way to keep the league up to date or who tells the world all about what we do)(Please give reason)

Show me the Money Award (Someone who has shown outstanding dedication to fundraising) (Please give reason)

Vital Cog Award (Someone who get the daily job done everyday) (Please give reason)

The Taylor Swift Shake it Off Award (Someone who bounces back, shakes (or skates...) if off and picks themselves up despite adversity) (Please give reason)

The Good Spirit Heart of Gold Award (A wee gem - someone who goes out of their way to help others. Someone that is always positive and projects good energy; someone people are drawn to for an energy boost or a happy fix!) (Please give reason)

The Big Awards

REASONS FOR THIS SECTION ARE MANDATORY

Special Recognition Award (Nominate someone for something special that doesn't necessarily fit into any category)

The Inspiration Award (Someone who is inspirational!)

The Firefighter Award (For calmly stepping in and dealing with unexpected situations, we salute you!)

ARRG Award (Someone that has shown outstanding commitment to ARRG)
Where you lead, I will follow Board Funcom
She/her

Gory Gilmore

Re: Snowball awards categories!

Post by Gory Gilmore » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:04 am

12 days left to get those nominations in...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

:gbanana:
She/her

Legs11

Post by Legs11 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:18 pm

"On the 12th day of the Snowball Awards.....my true love gave to me..."
Coach / WFTDA Director

[she/her]

Gory Gilmore

Post by Gory Gilmore » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Crazylegs wrote:"On the 12th day of the Snowball Awards.....my true love gave to me..."
"Lady Scrapnell in a snowman onesieeee..."
She/her