Flyering dates for your diaries!

Upcoming bouts and events ARRG will be attending/hosting
Captain Havoc

Flyering dates for your diaries!

Post by Captain Havoc » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey hey guys,

The fringe bouts are coming up in the not-too-distant future, and we are going to need lots of flyering help to make them the massive success that they rightfully deserve to be :). I'm aware that we've sometimes tried to round people up for this at the last minute and not had much of a turnout, and thought that it would be easier for everyone if we gave you loads of notice this time round, yes? Yes. So woo, here be the dates when we shall be setting out to spread the ARRG love around town and hopefully consume sweet baked goods in the process.

For Thistles vs Stockholm: Saturday 27th July and Thursday 1st August.
For Belles vs Helsinki: Saturday 17th and Thursday 22nd August

At a yet-to-be-confirmed date in August we will also have a street performance slot to publicise ourselves, so keep an eye out for that too, I will be back to update once I have the details!

And for the hyper-organised among you, we will be flyering for our first post-Fringe bout, when the Belles will take on Cork, on Thursday 19th and Saturday 21st September.

No need to sign up for these now, because I'll be sending out email reminders nearer the time (no escape, mwahaha). But stick them in your diaries now! Do it.

PS. Can someone make this sticky, please? Cheers!